If you need support with HumHub related issues, this guide will help you find the right place to ask and how to compose your issue.
Also have a look at our Troubleshooting Guide for a list of common administrative issues.
How to get support
No matter where you post your issue, please make sure to add as many information as possible, in order for us to reproduce your issue.
Information about your environment
- HumHub version: See
Administration -> Informationor
- Module version: In case the problem is module related check
Administration -> Modulesor
- PHP version
- Is the issue potentially related with any kind of customization as of yours?
- Non official modules
- Custom theme
- Manual changes in core or module files
- Special configuration
Information about the issue
- Where does it occur?
- Does it only occur for specific users?
- How can you reproduce the problem?
- Is there any recent action, which may have introduced the problem as:
- HumHub Update
- Module Update
- Installed a new Module
- Changed server environment
- Changed a HumHub Setting
- May add a screenshot
Errors and logs
- Always add the backend logs
Administration -> Information -> Logsor under
Where to get support
General questions and troubleshooting
For general questions and troubleshooting the best place to open an issue is our community If you are not sure where to aks, we will guide you to the right resources or forward you to other issue tracker in the community.
Bug reports and feature requests
In case you are interested in a collaboration, please use the contact form at www.humhub.com.